- By signing this document the student (or guardian, where applicable) confirms that he/she has read the entire document and understood all of PID contents.
- The student agrees that he/she will comply with PID rules and regulations. Should it be necessary, the guardian, by his/her signature to this form, undertakes to explain such rules and codes of conduct to the student for whom he/she is responsible.
- In consideration of having enrolled for with PID, the student (and his/her guardian) hereby indemnify PID directors, members, employees, agents, consultants and staff against any loss, damages, claims, actions, proceedings, liability, claims, costs and expenses arising out of the student’s attendance at PID.
- The learner undertakes to settle 50% of the amount as per invoice before commencement of course
- Dress Code: Learners at PID are obliged to presentable when they come for their lessons.
- We demand a high level of professionalism from our learners, instances of verbal abuse, vandalism of equipment and facilities, physical conflicts, theft, possession of illegal substances, weapons and violent behavior will result in immediate dismissal from PID.
Terms and Conditions
Petra Institute of Development reserves the right to;
- Withhold certification from any student failing to comply with the PID requirement of 80% attendance (unless a doctors certificate / performers certificate is provided).
- Dismiss any student who is persistently late and / or absent from workshop classes and will not in such an instance refund any of the fees paid by the student.
- Hold student liable for all fees owing/paid in respect of the above stated workshop, should student fail to attend sessions.